Social Security Disability Lawyers
Filing a Social Security Disability Claim
The application process for Disability benefits can be time-consuming and complicated, and having a Social Security Disability lawyer on your side will help ensure you get the money you are due.
There are several steps you can take to improve your chances of getting the Social Security Disability benefits you need.
- Check your eligibility. The Social Security Administration defines “disability” as your inability to work or adjust to work as the result of a medical condition.
- See your doctor—having a physician’s diagnosis increases your chances of approval.
- Gather records—the ability to show your work history and provide accurate medical records will improve your chances of winning benefits.
- File right away—because more than 2.5 million people apply for benefits every year, your application can take a while to process. An appeal can take even longer to process, so there is no time to waste.
- Call Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin—our SSD attorneys know the ins and outs of the system and can help ensure your application is filled out correctly, improving your chances of getting approved.
If you have been denied Social Security Disability benefits and want a professional law firm that puts clients first, contact the personal injury lawyers at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin. Complete a free online consultation form or call us toll free at (866) 684-3388 to contact us today.
Office LocationGoogle maps
Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin
201 Ohio Street
Terre Haute, Indiana 47807
Phone: (812) 232-2000
Toll Free: (866) 684-3388