Social Security Disability Lawyer
Social Security Helpful Links
When you have questions, we have answers. Give our Social Security Disability lawyers a call today and get the help you need.
Find additional information about the Social Security Administration (SSA), where to find a local office, and more by following the links below.
Find your way around the Social Security Administration Web site:
- Social Security Administration Home Page
- SSA Local Office Search
- SSA Qualification & Application Information
- SSA Qualifying Ailments List
Helpful Web sites for those with disabilities:
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services: Official site for people with Medicare
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: Disability Information
- U.S. Department of Labor: Office of Disability Employment Policy
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
If you have been denied Social Security Disability benefits and want a professional law firm that puts clients first, contact the personal injury lawyers at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin. Complete a free online consultation form or call us toll free at (866) 684-7229 to contact us today.
Office LocationGoogle maps
Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin
201 Ohio Street
Terre Haute, Indiana 47807
Phone: (812) 232-2000
Toll Free: (866) 684-7229