Indiana Car Accident Attorneys
Collision & Injury
A driver falls asleep at the wheel after a long week at work, gets distracted while driving and talking on the cell phone, or is unable to see the road clearly because of bad weather—all of these unsafe situations could lead to an Indiana auto accident.
If you have been hurt in a car accident, you need an experienced Indiana car accident attorney that will make you his prime focus. A car accident lawyer from Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin understands the aggravations that result from being involved in an auto accident, and will work to minimize your frustrations while maximizing your chances for a favorable settlement.
Don’t let the repercussions of your auto accident, such as mounting medical bills, expensive car repairs, and an unconcerned insurance company get you down. Contact the Indiana car accident attorneys that get it done—the Indiana auto accident lawers from Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin.
Procedures to follow after an Indiana Auto Accident
When you are involved in an Indiana auto accident, it can be hard to remain calm. Here are some simple procedures to follow that will help prevent panic if you become the unfortunate victim of an Indiana auto accident.
- Immediately pull over. Stay composed and drive your car to the side of the road as soon as possible without blocking traffic or colliding with any other vehicles. After pulling over, check to see if anyone was injured in the collision.
- Call the police. Report the Indiana auto accident to the police, and call 911 if someone needs medical attention.
- Collect information. Talk to everyone that witnessed the accident. Gather names, contact information, and any statements they make regarding the collision. These pertinent details could be helpful to your case later.
- Call a doctor. Visit your physician even if you feel you weren’t injured in the Indiana auto accident. Tell your doctor specific information regarding your injuries and how the accident happened.
- Inform your insurance company. Report the Indiana auto accident to your insurance company, but make sure not to sign anything.
- Contact a lawyer. Call the Indiana auto accident lawyers at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin so they can guide you through this complicated legal process and secure the compensation you deserve.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in 2007, more than 2.4 million people were injured in auto accidents and 41,059 were killed.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an Indiana auto accident, contact a compassionate, knowledgeable Indiana injury lawyer from the prestigious law firm Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin.
If you have been injured in an auto accident and want a professional law firm that will get it done, contact the auto accident lawyers at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin. Complete a free online consultation or call us toll free at (866) 684-7229 to contact us today.
Office LocationGoogle maps
Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin
201 Ohio Street
Terre Haute, Indiana 47807
Phone: (812) 232-2000
Toll Free: (866) 684-7229