Electronic deposit safest way to receive Social Security benefits
April 11th, 2011|
April 11, 2011
Receiving Social Security benefits electronically is said to be the safest way for one to receive his/her check, according to heraldbulletin.com.
Why is it better to receive Social Security benefits electronically?
- It is safer: no risk of checks being lost or stolen
- It is easy and reliable: no need to wait for the mail or go to the bank to cash a check
- It saves taxpayers money: no cost for postage and paper and printing
- It saves you money: no check-cashing fees or bank fees
- It is good for the environment: it saves paper and eliminates transportation costs.
Are you or someone you know having trouble setting up your Social Security benefits to be received electronically? Do you have questions about how to ensure it’s done correctly?
If you need help getting Social Security benefits you deserve to get your life back on track, the Social Security lawyers at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin can help.