6 reasons to get help with Social Security Disability
December 7th, 2011|
An experienced Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) lawyer can alleviate stress and give you the time to focus on your recovery and well-being, according to the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch.
“Becoming disabled brings on a multitude of new experiences for most people, and applying for Social Security benefits is a challenging one to face,” says a SSDI lawyer. “A lack of experience can make this process extremely difficult to organize and understand, especially when you’ve recently become disabled.”
Here are six reasons why you may need help to navigate the SSDI process:
(1) SSDI lawyers can help organize, file , and complete all of the overwhelming paperwork on time.
(2) They can translate the language and legal issues that might seem foreign to you.
(3) Lawyers have the technology needed to assemble and maintain your difficult-to-gather medical information.
(4) If your initial SSDI application is denied, lawyers can help expedite the appeals process.
(5) Mistakes in the government’s records can be made, and it is your lawyer’s job to fix them.
(6) SSDI lawyers have a wealth of knowledge and can provide information about the different services that you might benefit from.
Our SSDI lawyers will ensure that each client is provided with great service while each case receives close attention.
Do you think that you could benefit from the help that Social Security Disability lawyers can offer?
If you need help with your Social Security Disability benefits, contact the Social Security Disability lawyers at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin.