- Are There Secrets That Help Us Win Disability Cases? October 28, 2015
There is no secret to winning a disability case, but there are ways to improve your chances of a favorable decision. Watch Attorney Tom Newlin discuss five things that can be done to help strengthen your case.
- Does Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin Win Every Case They Handle? October 22, 2015
No law firm can guarantee a favorable decision from the Social Security Administration, but an experienced attorney can help increase your chances of getting benefits. Watch Attorney Tom Newlin explain how Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin works to get the best possible results on every Social Security Disability claim they handle.
- Who Can Get Social Security Disability Benefits? October 15, 2015
Winning a Social Security Disability case is more difficult than it’s ever been. In this informative video, Attorney Tom Newlin discusses the factors that must be proven to get approved for Social Security Disability benefits.
- Why Do I Pay an Attorney to Get SSD Benefits? October 8, 2015
Watch Attorney Tom Newlin explain attorney fees for Social Security Disability claims and how an experienced lawyer can help level the playing field in a system that denies thousands of people every year.
- Is it Smart for Me to Handle My Own Claim? October 2, 2015
Watch Attorney Tom Newlin discuss how an experienced Social Security Disability attorney can help you get benefits in a system where disability judges deny more claims than they approve.
- Getting Social Security Disability for a Severe Ailment August 25, 2015
In this helpful video, Attorney TC Newlin explains the criteria used to determine whether or not your condition is “severe.”
- Why You Must Be Insured to Be Eligible for SSD August 24, 2015
In this next video blog, Attorney TC Newlin explains quarters of coverage and how you accrue work credits that affect your eligibility to file for Social Security Disability.
- Can You Work While Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits? August 15, 2015
Continuing the discussion of Social Security Disability eligibility, attorney TC Newlin explains Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA), the Earned Income Test, and how working—or your capacity to do work—affects your claim for disability benefits.
- Why Do You Need an RFC? August 5, 2015
RFC stands for “Residual Functional Capacity” and is a type of test used to determine what kind of work an individual is or isn’t capable of doing in the workplace. In this helpful video, Attorney TC Newlin explains what is generally involved with an RFC test and how it is used in determining disability.
- Who Will Determine If I Am Disabled? July 28, 2015
In this helpful video, Attorney TC Newlin explains who is responsible for determining whether or not you are disabled when you submit an application for Social Security Disability benefits. Different people may be involved at different levels of the application and appeals processes, but all will use the same 5-step process for determining disability.