October 27th, 2014|
Finding all the resources you need when applying for Social Security Disability benefits can be a painstaking task. That’s why the team of attorneys at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin would like to help by providing you with links to information and documents that may be beneficial during the disability application process. They include:
- Adult Disability Starter Kit– This packet from the Social Security Administration will provide you with basic information about disability benefits and will also give you a checklist to use when completing your disability benefits application.
- Social Security Disability 2014 Red Book– Provides the latest information on both Social Security Disability benefits and Supplemental Security Income and answers many frequently asked questions.
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives- A non-profit organization consisting of attorneys and others who advocate on behalf of the disabled. They can provide information on the latest Social Security Disability news and updates.
- Departmento De Hacienda– This Spanish webpage can be used by non-English speaking filers to report their income and wages.
- Free Online Consultation– Our firm’s Social Security Disability lawyers will answer any questions you may have regarding your case and the regulations that govern Social Security Disability benefits.
For more help with your Social Security Disability claim, call the Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin’s legal team at (800) 477-7315 today.
February 17th, 2014|
February 17, 2014
The laws, regulations, and processes related to Social Security Disability benefits are complex and confusing to many applicants. Learning how these processes work can help individuals achieve their maximum benefit potential.
One way to achieve this is by utilizing Social Security Disability Educational Resources, such as a series of webinars that are hosted by the Social Security Administration (SSA). The next course will take place on Wednesday, Feb. 26, and will cover the incentives that are free to those who participate in the SSA’s Ticket To Work program. Other upcoming courses will discuss how to receive benefit verification online and how to file an appeal of a decision.
To participate, just go to the SSA’s webinars page and click the button to register. From there, fill out the information that is needed and you will be contacted about how to sign into the event. Any questions regarding the registration process can be directed to support via email.
The Social Security Disability Lawyers with Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin point out that after attending a webinar, a participant may still have specific questions regarding their benefits claim. If that is the case, the team of attorneys encourages those individuals to contact the firm to discuss their legal rights and options.
February 5th, 2014|
February 5, 2014
For an individual who is disabled, obtaining the information that is needed to properly file a claim for Social Security disability can be one of the most difficult aspects of the application process. The Social Security Disability Benefits Lawyers with Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin explain there may be a resource for this vital information available at the touch of a button though.
The website, Disability.gov, is the federal government’s answer to providing access to crucial data, resources, services, and information for the disabled. Furthermore, the site provides users with several guides that can help break down certain topics that are important to the disabled, as well as their families and caregivers.
Some of the topics that are covered under these guides include what qualifies a disabled person for benefits, as well as where and how to receive job training and housing assistance.
The site is currently promoting a tutorial on how to get started on the Social Security disability benefits application process.
The attorneys with Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin are aware of how difficult it can be for the disabled to find reliable Social Security Disability Resources. That is why the firm is here to offer assistance to anyone considering applying for such benefits or who have had a claim denied in the past.