Resources to Use While Applying for Social Security Disability
October 27th, 2014|
Finding all the resources you need when applying for Social Security Disability benefits can be a painstaking task. That’s why the team of attorneys at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin would like to help by providing you with links to information and documents that may be beneficial during the disability application process. They include:
- Adult Disability Starter Kit– This packet from the Social Security Administration will provide you with basic information about disability benefits and will also give you a checklist to use when completing your disability benefits application.
- Social Security Disability 2014 Red Book– Provides the latest information on both Social Security Disability benefits and Supplemental Security Income and answers many frequently asked questions.
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives- A non-profit organization consisting of attorneys and others who advocate on behalf of the disabled. They can provide information on the latest Social Security Disability news and updates.
- Departmento De Hacienda– This Spanish webpage can be used by non-English speaking filers to report their income and wages.
- Free Online Consultation– Our firm’s Social Security Disability lawyers will answer any questions you may have regarding your case and the regulations that govern Social Security Disability benefits.
For more help with your Social Security Disability claim, call the Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin’s legal team at (800) 477-7315 today.