Electronic switch to receiving Social Security benefits raises concerns

February 7, 2011

Those receiving Social Security benefits will expected to switch to receiving their payments through direct deposit or be issued a debit card, reports.

The Social Security benefits changes will take place in March.

Those who have questions about having their payments switched can contact the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213 or go to the Social Security website.

Read more.

What concerns do you have about Social Security benefits being switched over electronically? Do you think there’s a risk for identity theft?

If you need help getting Social Security benefits you deserve to get your put your life back on track, the Social Security lawyers at Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin can help.

Reach out to a Terre Haute Personal Injury Attorney Today

The financial burden that often comes with a serious injury can be too much for many people to bear. Unexpected medical debt, damaged personal property, and the sudden loss of income can impact the budgets of most families. The good news is that a successful injury claim could help reduce that financial strain after a serious accident. Get in touch with a Terre Haute personal injury lawyer with Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos & Newlin to learn more.

    *You agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy, and you are providing consent to receive communications including calls, emails, and texts.